Spectre.ai has delivered another satisfactory quarter of performance in the second quarter of its third financial year (July to September 2020).
Y3 Q2 Results:
- The number of traders by the end of this quarter rose to 4,413 with 1,143 of these actively trading during this quarter.
- The number of registrations is fast approaching 50,000. From that number, over 6,000 registered within this quarter alone. This is up nearly 30% year-on-year (there were 4,640 registrations in Q2 of Y2).
- Volume traded during this quarter was $3,598,537 (+35% q-o-q and at an all time quarterly high). While growth was driven by Africa, India and Japan, it was dampened somewhat by the global pandemic.
- Volume traded since launch: $20,987,084.
- Winnings paid out during this quarter: $1,522,367.
- SXDT Rewards paid out during this quarter: $192,873.
- Decentralisation factor dropped to 1.37%, the lowest level we have seen.
Highlights of Y3 Q2:
During this quarter, we implemented a number of changes and improvements to the Spectre platform, including:
- A new range of expiries on all assets for ‘End Of Candle’ (EOC). These start from EOC 1 minute up to EOC 1 hour. In addition, we upgraded our ‘Custom’ expiries on all assets so that users can now specify the length of their trades in seconds, minutes and hours, starting at 10 seconds on FX currency pairs and just 1 second on EPICs.
- Continuing our implementation of payment providers for deposits and withdrawals, we added credit/debit cards and the e-wallet ‘Perfect Money’. We also partnered with Finrax and added 20+ crypto coins, meaning we now offer a wide choice of coins that users can deposit with.
- Following on from EPIC, we introduced ‘Reverse Futures’, digital contracts on past global equities. In a nutshell, this means users can speculate on real world equities, but historically, and includes Apple, Microsoft, Twitter, Tesla and Facebook (with more to follow). They are synthetically constructed from historical price data and then streamed forward in time.
- We updated some of the API tools and documentation with a view to improving the overall trading experience on the platform.
- We increased maximum trade sizes from $500 to $1,000. For all Reverse Futures/EPIC assets, this applies to all expiries throughout the day, 7 days a week, and can be boosted to $2,000 with Trader’s Bay. For FX currency pairs, however, this applies between 1am and 8pm GMT only (Monday to Friday).
- Payouts on EUR/USD and USD/JPY have been increased from 75% to 80% (as high as 85% with Trader’s Bay!).
- We added our new DeFi Boost Wallet. Users can now deposit and trade with top DeFi coins like USDC, LINK, SNX, PAX, KNC and BAND, with many more coins being added in the coming months. We have partnered with Chainlink, the market-leader in blockchain oracle solutions, in order to correctly price these DeFi assets. Please note also, DeFi has been completed for affiliates and developers as well.
The firm will be holding a strategic webinar on Sunday, 18th October at 3pm GMT to discuss the results of the second quarter of 2020, the developments that took place during this period and many more items on the future of Spectre.ai.
Regulatory Notice: Spectre.ai is strictly closed to U.S citizens. Trading and investing involves high risk and you can lose all your money.