We are pleased to announce our Q4 results for our fifth year 2022–23 (December to March) for Spectre.ai.
Y5 Q4 Results:
· Actual number of total traders by end of quarter = 11,309 (+4% q-o-q).
· Actual number of traders within individual quarter =744 (+14.5% q-o-q)
· Actual number of total registrations by end of quarter = 149,177 (+3% q-o-q)
· Total volume traded within individual quarter = $1,410,655. This is down by approximately 25% quarter on quarter.
· Total volume traded since launch (in 2018) by end of this quarter = $51,064,049.
· Number of users who have used SXUT to upgrade = 127 (no change).
· Number of wallet accounts since launch = 62 (no change).
· Decentralization factor (since launch) = 0.55% (lowest ever).
· Paid out winnings = $619,378.
SXDT rewards paid out = $81,610 (-21% q-o-q).
While there has been a temporary market reprieve since December 2022, along with a modest improvement in the blockchain markets, the macreconomic outlook in relevant economies remains bleak and we expect recessions to occur in 2023 in many countries.
Similar to Q3, we maintain, however, our guidance for rewards as, thus far, there has been no further deterioration. The group will be undertaking further cost cutting measures during 2023 as and when appropriate to ensure a break-even or higher level of operating profit figures and continue to aim to maintain and grow rewards.
The firm will soon be holding a strategic webinar to discuss the results of the last quarter, the developments that took place during this period and the future of the firm’s projects as a whole. As always this webinar will be open to token holders only and full details will be sent shortly.
Regulatory Notice: Spectre.ai is strictly closed to U.S citizens. Trading and investing involves high risk and you can lose all your money.