We are pleased to announce end of year results for 2020 (year 3) which reflect continued user growth, platform performance upgrades and development.
In terms of growth, this is both our strongest Q4 and strongest year since we launched, and was driven by expansion across all unrestricted geographies, led by (but not limited to) Africa, Japan and other regions in Asia.
The last 12 months have been dominated by coronavirus, massive government stimulus packages, and cuts to interest rates. Our products in trading are disruptive and in financially lucrative sectors, thus, overall the last year has been relatively unfazed by all this with volumes rising throughout, particularly during Q3 and Q4.
- Actual number of total traders by end of quarter = 6,578. This reflects an all-time high.
- Actual number of traders within individual quarter = 2,146. This is an all-time-high.
- Actual number of total registrations by end of quarter = 93,720, more than 25% higher than the 73,716 registered by the end of Q3.
- Actual number of registrations within individual quarter = 20,004 (down a bit on last quarter).
- Total volume traded within individual quarter = $5,116,527 — the highest traded volume in any quarter since launch; in fact, over $1.3m greater than previous high.
- Number of users who have used SXUT to upgrade = 127 (up by 3).
- Number of regular accounts since launch = 6,559.
- Number of wallet accounts since launch = 61 (no change).
- Decentralization factor (since launch) = 0.92% (lowest ever).
- Paid out winnings = $2,598,522.
- SXDT rewards paid out = $210,059.
Crypto markets have seen significant growth in the last 6 to 12 months or so, with huge cryptocurrency market cap rises and close to 500% in gains across the broad market — and much more than that on “flagship” crypto such as Bitcoin and Ethereum — in response to the massive government stimulus packages, growth in decentralized finance and rises in lockdown spending.
Having recently re-introduced Bitcoin and other digital assets on to the platform, offering the highest industry returns of 80% in just seconds, in the coming months we will be adding many more digital assets to the platform including top DeFi coins, which are already available on demo accounts, and NFTs with decent volumes.
The firm will be holding a strategic webinar later in April to discuss the results of the last quarter and full financial year, the developments that took place during this period and many more items on the future of Spectre.ai. The webinar is open to token holders only and details of this webinar will be sent shortly.
Regulatory Notice: Spectre.ai is strictly closed to U.S citizens. Trading and investing involves high risk and you can lose all your money.