Spectre.ai introduces FIAT trading and will gradually finalize the transition over the next several weeks.The first changes, like balance conversions from ETH to USD, have already taken place.
This article will show you how you can switch your account’s currency from ETH to FIAT. Please note that new payment providers and/or regions will be added over the next several weeks. One of the currently available payment provider Fasapay will serve the following regions: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. We will work towards covering all regions, so stay tuned for more updates if your region does not have any payment providers available yet. This article will serve as general purpose guide towards switching to FIAT and starting the deposit procedure.
Update (1st of November): Continuing our implementation of FIAT payment providers for clients’ deposits/withdrawals, we are pleased to announce we have added Help2Pay in the regions of Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. Help2Pay is one of the leading payment service providers in Southeast Asia, enabling safe and secure bank transfers for clients using the following currencies: Malaysia Ringgit (MYR), Thai Baht (THB), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and Vietnamese Dong (VND).
Update (7th of November): We are pleased to a announce a partnership with UnionPay International to create a direct-payment experience for Spectre clients in China. UnionPay is an electronic payment system which is considered the only national payment system in China.
Update (15th of November): We are glad to inform you about a newly added payment provider Advanced Cash (AdvCash). AdvCash is an easy-to-use and versatile online payment system, enabling fast money transfers that are cheaper than regular bank transfers, for our clients in Latin America.
Update (22nd of November): Advanced Cash now supports the Russian Federation.
Here is how to switch your account from ETH to FIAT:
- After logging into your account, click on your username at the top right corner and then Settings.
2. Select Trading Modes from the top and then click on SWITCH TO FIAT.
3. You should then see a message at the bottom left confirming that the switch was successful.
4. Your Regular account will now say that you have a FIAT CURRENCY ACCOUNT linked. NB!: You will still have an option to switch back to ETH, but ONLY if you have not made a deposit from the available payment providers.
5. In order to make a deposit with available FIAT payment providers, make sure you have your Regular account selected from the top right side of the page and then click on Balance. You will then see available payment providers for your region.
6. Once you select the desired payment provider you will be able to start filling in the necessary information. The finalization of the deposit depends on the payment provider.
7. If you do not see any payment providers, it means that currently there are no payment providers available in your region at the moment and you can use the Switch to ETH option, outlined in point 4. of this guide, to switch back to your previous deposit method.
Its important to remember that you can still keep on using the previously available deposit methods (ETH deposit from registered ETH address and Uphold) and our completely decentralized Wallet trading on the platform without any issue whatsoever.
So to summarize,
- Fiat withdrawal/deposits methods are now available on Spectre.ai.
- Current regions covered: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Latin America and Russian Federation with new regions coming up soon.
- Switch from ETH/UPHOLD to Fiat currency account may happen at any time but from Fiat back to ETH/UPHOLD only if a deposit/withdrawal has not taken place.